Sunday, November 25, 2007

Project Proposal

My project based on the book Bones of the Master by George Crane will be some what of a comic type deal I think...Probably of key points in the journey (that I haven't read yet)...Maybe 4 or 5 (or more) panels depending on the amount of parts that stand out maybe about 11 by 17 in size (really depends on the number of panels)...Most likely digital media...Maybe with some collage aspects and scanned images...

I have not entirely read a lot of the book because I just got it..

I feel like my idea will expand and become more clear or elaborate as I read more of the book...

Words to Describe Book:
-Quiet
-Calm
-Dark
-Peaceful
-Serene
-Organized
-Detailed
-Sad
-Confusing
-Savage
-Proud
-Mystic
-Mean
-Determined
-Disciplined
-Obedient
-

Colors:
-Yellow (He said it / River)
-Green (Grass)
-Brown (Mud)
-Gray (Stone)
-Black (Ink / Gobi)
-Blue (Ice)
-White (Face / Paper / The overall feeling of it)

No comments: